What I’m Loving Right Now

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Here’s what I’m loving right now. Soft ivory fabrics that wrap you in comfort, warm and rustic pine wood, natural greenery, and thoughtful additions of grainsack or ticking stripe pillows. Have a look.

PB Room 1

PB Room 2

PB Belvedere Armoire

Image: Pottery Barn

WFF grain_sack_pillows_op_800x600

Image: White Flower Farmhouse

RMS - moredesign lr 1

RMS - moredesign lr 5

Above Images: Rate My Space - MoreDesign

Pb Rosa Embroidered Duvet

Image: Pottery Barn

sig

16 Suburbanites Said:

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

I love your inspirational photos and they are all so very you which I also love ;).

Wendy said...

Love every single picture!

Megandvd@Beauty in the Attempt said...

Those inspiration pics make me SWOON! I love them. :) I definitely love the integration of softness with the raw cream palette.

Cheers~
e

Lori said...

I love it. I'm trying to lighten up my house. My couch is a nice cream color and they are so comfy.. The only think is dog hair.......... Love your blog...

stephanie h said...

Love every bit of that, too!

Robin Johnson said...

The photos you picked out are beautiful. So much inspiration.

Miss Mustard Seed said...

It seems like neutrals are the thing right now. I really like color, so I can't bring myself to go totally neutral, but lately my wall colors have been very subtle. Those are some gorgeous inspiration pictures.

dedeetsyshop said...

I love, love , love this look too! Great photos!

Anita said...

I am happy to find your blog. We love some of the same things. I am also in the middle of a home renovation- and a single Mom- though I did buy this house with my boyfriend...I am having a giveawy so come visit!

Anonymous said...

LOve the look so inspirational. Would like to do this in my house but with 3 boys under 7 it's not really going to happen lol!

Rachel said...

Can I just say a huge 'ditto'. Goodness, it's like you skimmed my brain. Now just to implement it all...

Ryan said...

Oh my gosh. I want it all. Thanks for posting. I'm thinking it time for a change...

Missy in Texas said...

Your new blog design is divine. I LOVE IT!!!!

Kelley said...

I am enjoying your blog...I just love all the textures and materials in these photos! I have challenged myself to carefully edit my "stuff" for fresh look. FUN!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Love your new look, it's perfect! See you at Blissdom.

Melanie said...

Very soft and inviting.

 

blog design

Graphically Designing

our suburban cottage featured

Home & Garden Blogs
Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected