Reminder: Organization Party!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. I just wanted to remind you about the Organization for LUFFs (Lazy, Uninspired, Frugal Folks) party that will begin at 9pm (CST) tonight.

That gives you approximately 9 hours and 14 minutes to put the final touches on your organization project....or to pull an old one from your archives. Any organization project will do. I'm just looking forward to sharing organization ideas with one another.

I'll also reveal my finished multi-purpose guest room.

Here's a party button for you:

Photobucket




See you tonight!

AnNicole

5 Suburbanites Said:

Vanessa said...

I've never attended a blogger party before but here's a link to a couple of post that I would share

momsgotmanyhats.blogspot.com/2010/01/organizing-part-2.html

momsgotmanyhats.blogspot.com/2010/01/organizing-part-1.html

Maybe you can tell me how to put it on your organization party blog.
Thanks
Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Vanessa! Nice to see you at the party. I always love your organizational posts.

Lynette said...

I'll be there with bells on - dorky I know - but I'll be there!

Lori said...

I'll be there! I'm embrassed to show you the before, but why not!!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Looking forward to the posts....I need to organize several things....Love your blog...

 

blog design

Graphically Designing

our suburban cottage featured

Home & Garden Blogs
Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected