Amy Butler at Bed Bath and Beyond?!!!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'll understand if you read the title of this post and just sprinted away from your computer, jumped in your car and raced to Bed Bath and Beyond. It's ok...I'm not offended. You can read the rest of this post when you get back...with your arms full of Amy Butler goodies.

Honestly, I had no idea that Amy Butler had a new line of bedding and towels at BBB until I was moseying around there the other day and was stopped in my tracks in the towel section...blinking and rubbing my eyes like a crazy person. "It can't be...Amy Butler towels?! What?!" I then caressed them lovingly...and I'm pretty sure frightened a passerby or two whilst in my Amy-Love trance.


Check out these goodies:



Coventry Comforter Set


Coventry Petal Toss Pillow

Orange Bath Towel


Turquoise Bath Towel

Lime Bath Towel

I know Amy Butler's patterns aren't for everyone, but if you're looking for that fun little "pop" in your decor she's your gal.

XO~ AnNicole

28 Suburbanites Said:

Aura said...

Cute. Her stuff is a lot more colorful and bold than I usually decorate with, but if I ever have a little girl, I would use her fabrics, bedding, and rugs for the entire room.

Annelies said...

Woo Hoo....BIG fan here and off to B&B as soon as I find my 20% off coupon!!!! XXX Annie

Sarah said...

OMG. If it weren't 10 o'clock at night, i'd go right now! I am in the middle of updating my upstairs spare bath, and those towels are calling my name! I need a "pop". Thanks for the heads up!!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I love Amy Butler! How fun - I am going over there. Thanks!

XOOX
Jen

Trish @TheOldPostRoad said...

I am all about "pop". Those towels would have made great graduation gifts - I need to remember that next year. Thanks! How are the prices?

amylouwhosews said...

I knew she had bedding coming out - had no idea it would be at BBB!!

You do know she has a new rug collection. I'm just warning you to sit down.http://www.amybutlerdesign.com/products/rugs_detail.php

Pink Daisys Blog Spot said...

YEAH!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing.. I LOVE her fabrics and have been sewing with them for years. I can't wait to get there and just look at them.

Jessica said...

Love it!

Colette said...

I love Amy Butler (in little doses). The towels might be the perfect accent to an otherwise neutral bathroom makeover I'm planning!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I totally love Amy Butler - huge fan! I'm going to try to pop over there and touch and see for myself. Thanks.

Rene said...

wow, good news.

Anonymous said...

How cute is that petal toss pillow? Didn't know she was at BB&B either. Thanks for sharing this!
pk @ room remix

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Wow...I'm on my way today...can't wait to see what they have in the store near me...thanks soooo much for sharing this.

Blessings,
Linda

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

This is news to me! I guess I haven't been to BB&B for awhile. I need to check it out--thanks! :)

Moore Minutes said...

Oh! I'm a big fan of Amy Butler and I have a BBB coupon. ;) I feel justified in the big spending I'm about to do...lol

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I really like that petal toss pillow!! :)

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

If I wasn't on vacation at someone else's house, I'd so be at BBB right now. Oh, who am I kidding, I'd ditch her in a red hot second if I had a car. Ha!

Wade & Melissa said...

Yay! I love Amy Butler!

Sarah said...

What a great find. Thanks for the tip!

Unknown said...

Oh crap. Now I have to redecorate the bedroom AGAIN. Love love love Ms. Butler. And she only lives 30 minutes from me!

Unknown said...

Those orange towels would be perfect in my BR. Darn it, I just bought new towels 2 weeks ago.

Delightful Dwelling said...

Wow, those are so pretty. I have a bunch of Amy Butler scrapbook paper. Her designs are so pretty.

Sarah said...

So cute! I will have to stop in a BBB when I see one! I do like amy butler. Love the first pillow!

Victoria said...

And of course I just threw away a bunch of 20% off coupons because I rarely go to BB&B! NOw I can't wait to check it out!

Lisa-Marie said...

I actually must have that cushion, or the closest I can find to it in the UK! It is laaavely!

SoBella Creations said...

Thanks for posting the information. I love Amy Butler.

Robyn said...

WOW...I DID NOT KNOW THAT! I think I'll have to go to BBandB tomorrow~! THAnks!

Meg said...

I'm pretty sure the petal pillow made me stop breathing. I had NO idea she had a line at the TripB!