The Vote is In/Random Wisteria Inspiration

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thanks so much for all of your feedback yesterday! The vote is in and Danny Gokey won! Just kidding... Actually, it was pretty clear that you all love the blue-green vanity (option 1). I was leaning in that direction, but my head is so deep in the project I wasn't sure if it was just my fatigue and desperation talking. So I really appreciate your comments.

So yes, I'm going to go ahead with the blue-green vanity and I'll be sure to let you know how it turns out. I also appreciated the comments from those of you that had other ideas for me. Believe me, I took those into consideration and I may incorporate some of them into the room as well.

A few of you mentioned replacing the faucets, and BELIEVE ME, I'm right on board with you. In fact I just purchased one of these Delta Victorian faucets 0n Ebay (and I'll be buying another soon)....I'm sooo excited!

And since I can't ever publish a post without showing you something pretty, I thought I'd share a few random items I was lusting after on Wisteria's website today. They're not necessarily cheap, but boy they're pretty :-).

Medium Bird Glass Cloche


X-Back Chair with Stripe Cushion

Treasure Nest (Bluejay)


Delightful Doormat - Crown
Garden Stools
Through the Looking Glass Table


XO ~ AnNicole

14 Suburbanites Said:

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Oh, I missed the vote but I would have totally said that too! I think it will be GORG!!

Tammy said...

I actually bit the bullet and ordered the bird top cloche a couple of weeks ago. They had a one week special on their little birds nests and I was getting those so I figured I'd need a nice new cloch to put them in - backwards thinking I know but boy do I love them both.
Can't wait to see your bathroom..
tammy

Hayley said...

They have those garden stools at Costco for cheap cheap cheap! Just in case....

Rebekah said...

That doormat is AWESOME. Can't wait to see that vanity!

FEDERICA said...

I just found your blog and I really like it!

Greetings from Italy,
Federica.
http://sweet-as-a-candy.blogspot.com/

Amber Filkins said...

Great stuff! I love the garden stools. And the bird cloche! :)

Marie said...

Oh my...I think I need that crown doormat and will add it to my wish list! So fabulous.

Blessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I really like the bird cloche!! Glad you're going with the blue-green vanity!

niartist said...

Hey! Come by tonight or tomorrow for my Tablescape Thursday post. I just made some slip-covers for old bentwood soda chairs that look a lot like those blue/white stripe Wisteria treasures. I think you might like them - and they were SUPER CHEAP!

Esther said...

Hi, stumbled across your blog today and I like very much. Am going to add you to my blog roll.
(I too like the blue-green vanity.)

{sue} said...

I definitely like the blue-green vanity. It reminds me of Edie's kitchen from Life in Grace, which I know you saw because you commented, but here is a link for anyone else. I LOVE THIS KITCHEN! http://lifeongrace.blogspot.com/2009/04/retro-cottage-kitchen-and-painted-wood.html

Heidi D. said...

Not a blogger but been following your blog. Love your style, chica.

Hooray for the Delta Victorian bathroom faucet! I have the same one in oil-rubbed bronze with white porcelain handles (optional).

Brenda Pruitt said...

Oh, I know! I lusted after those glass cloches and the little table myself in the catalog the other night.
Brenda

Cynthia said...

It's really fun watching the progression of your first home. I really like what you are doing. The Wisteria Catalogue is seriously dangerous...so many great things to buy. I'm enjoying your blog. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.