Let's Play Pretend Shall We?

Thursday, June 11, 2009

If you could do anything this weekend, what would you do? Yes, spending time with our families is wonderful, and I'm grateful for everything I have....but let's just play pretend today shall we?

If I could do anything this weekend, it was a toss up for me as to whether I'd rather lay by the pool at a posh resort in Hawaii, or go to France...but I chose France (like any of this is real anyway...lol). The reason I chose France is because I would love, love, love(!) to go to a Parisian Flea Market. Maybe it wouldn't be as wonderful in real life as I imagine it would be, but again, we're pretending.

Image: Flickr - Extranoise



Image: Flickr - Bob Blah Blah



Image: Flickr - Ellebee Studio


Image: Flickr - Moufle


Image: Flickr - Ellebee Studio


Image: Flickr - Ellebee Studio


Then I would have a lovely cwah-sont (aka croissant) and one of those fancy European coffees and I'd be set...seriously.


Thanks for playing pretend with me. Have a great weekend!

16 Suburbanites Said:

Tricia said...

Sounds fabulous! Can I come too?! ;)
*Tricia

Sa-Sea said...

MAKE ROOM FOR ONE MORE!!!! I AM COMING ALONG!!!

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Ooooo that glass is a-mazing. Wow. I'll go with, K?

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

Since we are pretending I will pretend that I love to fly and will tag along also!

Folkman's said...

I will join you for the weekend! It looks simply wonderful!

Amber Filkins said...

Ooooh, it sounds like a weekend with a bunch of girlies since everyone wants to tag along, including me!!

Anonymous said...

Can you pretend that I would be with you at the French flea market? lol I would so love to go :oD

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I wish I could say I've been to a Parisian flea market. I was 17 when I was in Paris, and I was way more interested in the hot French guys and shopping in the mall under the Louvre. :(

Wendy said...

Thank you for your very sweet comment about my dining room! It made my day!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh take me! I can speak some French! I want those glass bottles.

Unknown said...

I would so go with you!

Sandy said...

Oooh, love this post!

Thanks for visiting me at Inspired Rm. You're not the only one who worries about their house being clean!

Happy Weekend!

slluker said...

I love all the pictures!

Shari

Marie said...

Oh my - forget Hawaii, I'm going with you to France! How fabulous!

Blessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com

Christen said...

I love your pretend vacation and was definitely following along in my head! Make my croissant chocolate! :)

Anonymous said...

The French flea markets really ARE that good! Man I want to go back to France! ::sigh:: I think we need to take a bloggers' trip!