What I’m Loving Right Now

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

This outfit from Anthropologie. Don’t ask me why, but I want it…for a tenth of the price, of course. 

Anthro 1

It may have something to do with this belt. Look at the adorable flowers!

Anthro belt

The cherry blossoms in my back yard…even though every tree in the city is giving me outrageous hay fever…achoo!!! Whew! Excuse me.

This pillow from the Liberty of London line at Target. Of course, you may have noticed I have a slight fetish obsession love for pillows. It’s kind of different, but very cute in person.

 

Pretty much every room in this cottage designed by Angela at The Painted House. Check out this post, and this, and this. You won’t be sorry.

 

These ballet flats from the Gap. I have them in bronze and they’re soooo comfy. They’re available in other colors too.

This Anna Maria Horner fabric. I MUST make something with it – perhaps this shirt I’ve been coveting that Lindsey made (Um Hi Lindsey – we met at Blissdom? You know, we chatted for like 20 seconds? Any chance you want to make that top for me?)

This self tanning lotion by Mystic Tan. I like to think it gives me a convincing, natural glow.

 

Have a great day!

11 Suburbanites Said:

the pleated poppy said...

i have that shirt on right now! i wan tot use that fabric all over my house, but its a little to girly for those with testosterone in the house. i may squeeze it in a pillow or 2!

angela | the painted house said...

Thank you, AnNicole, for the linky love!

I love the anthro belts. I've got a little collection of 'em. :)

Anonymous said...

The belt.....o my. I think it's a must but I don't even want to know how much. Nope not even going to look.I got a great pair of ballet flats at Gaps mini me (Old Navy). They were only 13 dawlas ,a beautiful pinky silvery metallic.O and Angela really has a beautiful home,thanks for the looky.So jealous you can sew so well. I have put learning how on "the bucket list", better get on it.<3

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Love the fabric! Hope you find yourself in that outfit soon! Janell

Joy said...

Love this stuff too. I don't think that belt would look the same on me as it does on that tall slender model.
Thanks for the tip on the Gap shoes. Always on the look out for cute comfy shoes.

Joy

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Do these things make you feel beautiful? Please say yes and hook this post up to my "What Makes You Feel Beautiful" party tomorrow. :)

Melanie said...

I think that we are related. I have a painting obsession and a thing for pillows:)

Jess said...

Oh I love this post. I will have to try that self tanner. I would love you to share this on my Favorite Things Friday party if you would like. It is just so perfect for it.

bullie_mama said...

Ann, LOVE your blog! Thanks for posting these great links! LOVE what you've done to your home - so inspiring!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

What fun things! I will have to try that self tanner. Love the belt!! I have a Liberty of London pillow sitting right next to me. I have a slight obsession with that line...

XOOX
Jen

Petie@inspirednesting.com said...

Love the outfit! I've been wanting to try some kind of self tanner, do you recommend this one? I'm new to the blogging world and your blog is one I keep coming back to. Thanks for the inspiration!