HI!!!!!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Hi Kids! So a bomb kind of went of in my life the past few months, but GUESS WHO HAS A NEW JOB?! MEEEEEEE!!!!

I’m so excited. I’m doing something I enjoy and I will now finally have more time to devote to my first love…this here blog.

I have been working on a few projects around the cottage that I can’t wait to show you; including a little fancy work around my fireplace, some creative work in our powder bath, and some embracing that old man inside all of us (I’ll explain).

Stick around kiddos! I’ll be back with some Fall favorites tomorrow.

xoxo

sig_thumb[1]

23 Suburbanites Said:

jayayceeblog said...

Congratulations ... sounds exciting!!!

Tatum @ Tatum's Take said...

Wow, I'm sooo excited for you. A new job and extra blog time! Lucky girl :-)
manymomentsofme.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new job! I know how much that can turn your life inside out and take over everything! Welcome back!

Melanie B. said...

Hi, I'm glad you got a new job! I's so funny, I was just reading thru your old blog posts wishing you were blogging and decided to click "Home", and you were back. I'm so glad you're back!!!

Beth said...

Yay! No more Mirandaesque boss for you :). Glad to have you back girly!

Cass @ That Old House said...

Big BIG congratulations on the new job... it sounds like it's something you love, which is always excellent. Do what you love, and you will never work a day in your life. I'm not sure who said that, but it's true!
Welcome back.
Cass

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Congratulations!

Cami said...

Congratulations!

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Miss you lady!!

Bethany Christensen said...

Welcome back and congrats on the new job. I am glad things are going good for you. I will be looking forward to your new posts.
Bethany

Diane at Perfectly Imperfect Life said...

Yay! So glad you're back!

Congrats on your new job too!

cindy said...

Hooray! Glad you're back, and SOOO glad you found a great job!

maura said...

Congats on your new job! My husband is looking for a new one right now and the search can be both tough and stressful on all involved. Glad to hear it all turned out ok for you!

Cassie Bustamante said...

congrats on your new job! i am so happy for you and glad that you get to continue doing what you're passionate about. i always look forward to reading your blog, so glad you will have more time for me. i mean for the blog. :)

Kimberlee Jost said...

YEAH!!!! You've been missed...and hey, congratulations!

Elizabeth @ Southern Comfort said...

Yay! You're back! I can't tell you how much I've missed you! Congrats on the new job, I know you must be thrilled to have a little extra time now. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve :)

Ami at A Sierra Home said...

Been checking your blog almost daily. Wondered where you'd been!
Congrats on the new job. Life is too short not to do what you enjoy. May this new path be prosperous and joyful!

Anne said...

Congratulations on your new job!!! I look forward to your blog inspiration! :)

Meghann said...

congrats... and Im so happy that you are gonna be around. missed your posts!

Mary Catherine said...

congrats on the new job! glad to see a post from you :)

gracefulvintage said...

Yay!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations for having your new job. Goodluck!

moving companies london ontario

Halo BW said...

Congratulation!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-melihat-dm-instagram-di-web/