One of My Favorite Places on Earth

Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm on vacation this week in one of my favorite places on earth, Park City, Utah. You may have heard me mention (like 5 billion times) that I'm originally from Utah...and really, Dorothy knew what she was talking about when she said "There's no place like home."

So I hope you'll bear with me a little this week while I show you inside some local homes, and maybe throw in a little scenery. Like this from yesterday...

Forget about it....(that's pronounced in a New York accent..like "forgeddaboudit"in case you were wondering)

They had a Sunday street festival going on yesterday, and we know that I'm never one to miss a street festival...

Especially one with live music, good food, and...


Lots of shopping...



And don't adjust your monitors. That's not Enrique Iglesias...that's my son...I like to call him "Coolio" :-).
So, stay tuned for a glimpse inside some great local homes this week.

XO ~ AnNicole

13 Suburbanites Said:

amylouwhosews said...

I LOVE Park City! I didn't grow up in Utah but my parents both did. I went to school there and worked for several years. The outdoor scenery is awesome! Hope you have a great trip!

Tricia said...

What a lovely place! Have loads of fun, and keep that boy in check. You'll have lots of girl phone calls soon, I think. ;)
XOXO
*Tricia

Hayley said...

I love Main Street! I'm in Utah. and I love to drive up to PC for those I-need-to-get-away-but-don't-have-time-or-money-for-a-vacation kinda weekends. So so fun. Enjoy the HOT weather we're having right now :)

Anonymous said...

I live in Utah and LOVE Park City. I'm not a winter girl, but I love to go up there in the warmer months and shop, shop, shop!

hixsongirl said...

I'm so jealous! I wish I was there with you and "coolio" ;) I'll be making it to the mountains soon though. Hope you're having a fabulous time! Tell everyone I say hello :)

Yansy said...

It sounds amazing. I hope you are having an amazing time. Enjoy!

Tamis Marks said...

UH-OH you are in big trouble. That Coolio will have the phone ringing at your house!

I love Park City and I did not grow up there. It is one of my favorite places on earth to visit. GORGEOUS! I look forward to seeing lot-o-pictures!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I'm looking forward to the tour! :) Love the shot of the street with the homes. :)

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time back home, and keep those photos coming!

Girl with the Curlz said...

Great pictures. I have never been to Park City but my husband has. Have a great vacation.

Sue said...

AnNicole, Neat place! I love to go to street festivals- good food, fun things to buy.... you and "Coolio must've had a good time together. Waiting for those house interiors... Sue

Its So Very Cheri said...

Hey
I knew something was up when you didn't get in touch with me about winning the Give-A-Way for the 2nd week of the July Give-A-Way. I see you are on vacation so I will wait until the middle of next week before I touch base again.

Cheri

Unknown said...

Hi AnNicole! I love your blog. So cool. Oh yes, Utah is one of the places on Earth! I'm not just saying this 'coz I'm actually from Utah, but because I believe so. Anyway, I'm planning to have a little vacation in Oklahoma this Holiday with my mom and dad. Well, that is, if I will be able to finish some settlements with my payroll processing service provider. There's been a good returns for my small business and the company's payroll tax services are saving me from penalties.