Go Monkey Go!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm in love...with an Etsy store. I know...as a single gal I should probably expand my love horizons a bit, but seriously if you check out this store you'll understand what I'm talking about.

It's called Go Monkey Designs and I showed you one of their great ticking stripe bags in a post last week. After I published the post, however, I spent a little more time exploring their shop and I fell in love with at least 10 different items...I kid you not. See for yourself....

I can't decide if I want red...

or blue.

Perhaps one of each? They're only $16.50 afterall.

And isn't this skirt adorable?! It's so fun and playful, and yet work appropriate.


And wouldn't this "Spring Fling Granny Bag" be perfect for tooling around town on a bright, summer day? I can just picture it paired with faded jeans, a white t-shirt and an iced coffee...and a scone...so many possibilities.

And how about this adorable little apron? I think I need an apron. I don't cook very often, and I'm not terribly messy...but wouldn't it be so much more fun to cook with a cute little apron on?

Do you see what I mean? I love how the store kind of has a laid back French feel. And honestly, they had me at "ticking stripes". Enjoy!

7 Suburbanites Said:

Unknown said...

I could definitely put the last apron to use. It would be extremely helpful at work. Thanks for sharing.
I'm an Etsy fan too.

Trish @TheOldPostRoad said...

Cute store. Ticking stripes seem so clean and refreshing, for some reason.

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I. want. the. Granny. bag.

;)

~Kristen~ said...

Oh, bad post for me to click on first thing in the morning...I suspect by the end of the day I will probably own something from that Etsy shop! Love the Granny bag!!! WANT the Granny bag!!!

Kara @ Just1Step said...

I've never wanted an apron before, but that one is definitely inspiring me.

Unknown said...

Those seriously rock!

hixsongirl said...

I LOVE love LOVE these!!